Posted | 0 comments
Flower parades is a show part of Carnival Nice and it is one of its kind in the world. It promotes the quality and large variety of Riviera flowers as some 90% of flowers used are produced locally. 20 flower covered floats parade along the promenade des Anglais between the Théâtre de Verdure and the Hotel Negresco.
On each float, costumed models throw up to 100.000 flowers to an enthusiastic crowd : gladioli, tokyos, mimosas, gerberas, daisies, roses, carnations…
The costumes are designed in a workshop entirely dedicated to their creation.They are unique creations as for theatre performances.
More from my site
- Carnival Nice – main winter event on the Riviera
- Carnival Nice – Parade Of Lights
- Chalet Amazon Creek – Luxury Mountain Resort
- Expensive Computers for Blue Blood Aristocratic Families
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – exclusivity and privacy
- Top 10 world’s most expensive places to live in