Halloween 2012 over the London
London, one of the most expensive place in the world, is ready for Halloween. From today Saturday 27th October to Sunday 4th November 2012 (inclusive) London’s most iconic landmark, the EDF Energy London Eye launch The Witch Academy, a Halloween Storytelling Experience. This magical school of mysticism and sorcery for children and their families will conduct classes throughout the October half-term break each year. Youngsters will need to work together to find the two missing witches to graduate at The Witch Academy and enjoy a bespoke experience on the London Eye.
The first ever Witch Academy will focus on story-telling in its opening year. Children will be invited to take part in a spooky inter-active Halloween Storytelling Experience on board the EDF Energy London Eye. Chanting spells and taking part in a variety of exciting activities, children will be called upon to use their best magic skills to free the Head Witch of the Order. She has been hidden by an evil professor in one of the famous landmarks that can be seen from the London Eye.
Halloween Storytelling Experience includes:
• Priority boarding
• 30 minutes on the London Eye
• Storytelling for children aged 4-9 years
• Halloween character host
• Saturday 27th October – Sunday 4th November 2012 (inclusive)
• 2 capsules per hour (10 capsules per day)
• Available at: 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3,30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm
• Capacity: 24 per capsule
• Adult (16+) £25.50 (walk-up) £22.95 (online)
• Child (4-15) £15.00 (walk-up) £13.50 (online)
• Family of four £64.80 (online)*