New trend: Organic Birchwood Furniture Collection
Posted | 0 comments
Werner Neumann is a furniture designer from Netherlands with some really good projects. One of them is Birchwood Collection, described as “born from his love of material and lightness of form. Touched by the beauty of birch bark, Neumann allowed the material to keep it’s natural value and turned it into a practical work of design”.
You can admire below some photos with interior made for Banks Hotel – Steenhouwersvest 55, 2000 Antwerpen – in hotel lobby furniture.
More from my site
- Luxury High-Tech Bed Operated By Smartphone
- Now you can name a new cancer drug after you. Only £1m
- Luxury Hotel announce Valentine’s Day packages
- Worldwide preview for the new Azimut S6 in Cannes
- Three Yachts Designed Exclusively For Sessa Marine
- Chronoswiss Men’s CH-7543S