New trend: Organic Birchwood Furniture Collection
Posted | 0 comments
Werner Neumann is a furniture designer from Netherlands with some really good projects. One of them is Birchwood Collection, described as “born from his love of material and lightness of form. Touched by the beauty of birch bark, Neumann allowed the material to keep it’s natural value and turned it into a practical work of design”.
You can admire below some photos with interior made for Banks Hotel – Steenhouwersvest 55, 2000 Antwerpen – in hotel lobby furniture.
More from my site
- Luxury High-Tech Bed Operated By Smartphone
- Majesty 155 at the Monaco Yacht Show
- Aston Martin DBS Ultimate – new expensive car
- Villa Rosa Kempinski in Kenya
- McLaren MP4-12C Singapore Edition – just three units scheduled for production
- Kempinski Berchtesgaden – one of the best hotel in Bavarian Alps